Thursday 15 August 2013

Fill in the Blanks out of given options ......Exercise.

Choose set of words from the given options and fill in the blanks in following sentences.


A. I am desirous …….. studying but all rests ………my parents whether they allow me to study further or not.



1. to , on.      2. for, by         3. of, on.         4. Of , with.             5.in,upon.



B. All the members of the committee  disagreed………his proposal and nobody was ready to agree ………..him .



1. by,at.           2.on,with        3. To,with        4. For, with           5. With, on.




C. Being afraid……….a monkey, the child clung……..her mother.



1.of,to             2. By,with       3. To ,by.        4. To,with              5.in,on.



D.I warned my sister……..the danger but she paid no heed …….my advice.



1. with in.        2. For , of         3. Of, to        4. Against,to.   5. Against,on.



E. The officer was charged………tempering of record of the office and  he was dismissed …………his service.



1. with in.          2. by, of.        3. from, of.        4. with,from.   5. into, for.








No comments:

Post a Comment